ISO 9001 certification is one of the best ways a manufacturer can demonstrate to customers that their business will be handled with an emphasis on quality. Each year, Toolcraft Machining is audited to ensure we meet ISO 9001 standards. For a company to meet ISO 9001 standards they must:
- Document It – have written procedures.
- Do It – follow those written procedures.
- Prove It – meet all the ISO requirements and pass annual recertification and surveillance audits
- Continuously Improve It – take continual corrective or preventive actions to improve the business
Impressing the ISO 9001 Auditor
We’re proud to say that with the conclusion of our 2020 audit, we are celebrating five years with zero non-conformances. To put this in perspective, it is not unusual for companies to have between one and three minor non-conformances each year. Even our auditor was impressed!
“Toolcraft has one of the strongest ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems I have audited. The management commitment to data-driven decision-making and continuous improvement excels.”Chris Unke, ISO Auditor
How Customers Benefit
Praise from our auditor is nice, but we are more concerned with achieving this metric each year for the benefit of our customers. So, what does our record of zero non-conformances mean for you? The whole purpose of the ISO 9001 standard is to improve products and services so that customers will benefit. The bottom line is, we work hard for our ISO 9001 certifications each year so that you can have confidence that the work we do for you is of the highest quality. To learn more about our focus on quality, click here.
Kudos to Quality Department
All of our employees are committed to working to the highest standards, but we would be remiss if we didn’t give a special kudos for this ongoing achievement belongs primarily to our Quality Department. Our quality team, led by Chad C., spends countless hours working to maintain our system, on and off the shop floor to ensure things run smoothly. When asked what makes quality successful at Toolcraft, Chad responded with the following:
“I believe our successful quality record begins with our strong Quality Management System which provides the framework for measuring and improving our performance through every aspect of the company. In addition to the strong QMS framework, every employee at Toolcraft is dedicated to continuous improvement, focused on providing the highest level of customer satisfaction, and is proud of our quality reputation.”Chad C., Quality Manager
Our employees’ commitment to our quality system is a significant factor when looking at the quality of our business, and every employee upholds the standard we maintain at Toolcraft. If you would like to see firsthand what kind of quality we provide, begin by requesting a quote.
- A Step Above: Toolcraft’s Machining Experts Score CMMC Compliance
- The Halfway Point – Toolcraft Continues To Combat The Industrial Manufacturing Labor Shortage
- Manufacturing Safety: How Toolcraft’s Commitment Nurtures Employee Culture
- Tighter Tolerances, Increased Security, and Strict Quality Standards: Why Toolcraft is Your Ideal Partner for Aerospace CNC Machining
- How 5 Axis Machining Improves Your Projects