“If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.”
Thomas Edison said it and we took it to heart. We set high bar for ourselves with the goal of hitting 97% On-Time Delivery (or better) every month. We’re proud to share that working together as a team, Toolcraft Machining has achieved 99% OTD for the past 12 months, with no month dropping below 97% OTD. This is no small achievement and we give kudos to our whole team.
Customer Integrated Approach
You may wonder why we set such an aggressive goal for ourselves. It all ties back to delivering for our customers. In every aspect of our business, we use a customer integrated approach and that includes logistics. This tactic means that we identify our customer’s goals and objectives and align our business with their direction.
We also follow through on our commitments, including meeting critical delivery dates. It is a pillar of our business that our customers can count on us to execute as promised. OTD is a vital component of this. We can make complex parts and fulfill large orders, but without reliable OTD, it will mean nothing.
Below is a graph of our On-Time Delivery Performance Report. The blue line is our monthly average, and the green line is our monthly goal.
To get first-rate quality parts delivered on time, start by requesting a quote.
- Grit, Authenticity and Doing the Right Thing: Manufacturing Jobs with Toolcraft Machining
- Why a Machinist Job with Toolcraft is the Best Way to Build a Manufacturing Career
- 2022 Winter Clothing Drive
- How to get the best custom CNC machined parts for your project
- Learn how Toolcraft executes component designs for cost-effective CNC Machined Parts