“If we did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.”
Thomas Edison said it and we took it to heart. We set high bar for ourselves with the goal of hitting 97% On-Time Delivery (or better) every month. We’re proud to share that working together as a team, Toolcraft Machining has achieved 99% OTD for the past 12 months, with no month dropping below 97% OTD. This is no small achievement and we give kudos to our whole team.
Customer Integrated Approach
You may wonder why we set such an aggressive goal for ourselves. It all ties back to delivering for our customers. In every aspect of our business, we use a customer integrated approach and that includes logistics. This tactic means that we identify our customer’s goals and objectives and align our business with their direction.
We also follow through on our commitments, including meeting critical delivery dates. It is a pillar of our business that our customers can count on us to execute as promised. OTD is a vital component of this. We can make complex parts and fulfill large orders, but without reliable OTD, it will mean nothing.
Below is a graph of our On-Time Delivery Performance Report. The blue line is our monthly average, and the green line is our monthly goal.
To get first-rate quality parts delivered on time, start by requesting a quote.
- A Step Above: Toolcraft’s Machining Experts Score CMMC Compliance
- The Halfway Point – Toolcraft Continues To Combat The Industrial Manufacturing Labor Shortage
- Manufacturing Safety: How Toolcraft’s Commitment Nurtures Employee Culture
- Tighter Tolerances, Increased Security, and Strict Quality Standards: Why Toolcraft is Your Ideal Partner for Aerospace CNC Machining
- How 5 Axis Machining Improves Your Projects