Simon Sinek has a famous TED Talk, based on his best-selling book, that demonstrates how companies that define and adhere to their “why” are more successful. The “why” of a company:
- serves as a base from which decisions are made
- sets a common tone for employees and customers
- permeates the culture of the workplace
- gives purpose and meaning to everyday tasks
“When you understand what your organization believes in and the things that you value the most, it’s much easier to make decisions about the people you chose to do business with. People thrive in an environment of common values and purpose!”Jim Perron, VP of Business Development
We firmly believe that while a good product is critical to organizational success, so is a sense of mission. At Toolcraft Machining, we’ve defined our “why” through our stated Passion and three Core Values.
Toolcraft Passion: “Empowering People to Win Together”
Our core values articulate the mindset necessary for each of us at Toolcraft to live out our stated passion.
Our Company Core Values
- Focused on Others
- Looking out for Toolcraft’s Best Interest
- Achievement Oriented
“I believe our Core Values feed our Passion. When we integrate Doing the Right Thing, Authenticity and Grit into everything we do, we empower ourselves and our customers to win together.”Chad Costerisan, Plant Manager
These are more than words to us. We celebrate the employees who demonstrate our values. For example, at each quarterly all-hands meeting, we give shout outs to any employees who have put our values into practice. It is one small way we tie our behaviors to our values and keep our “why” at the center of how we operate.
Look for these employee shout outs on our social media channels. Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter for the latest industry and Toolcraft news.
- Manufacturing Safety: How Toolcraft’s Commitment Nurtures Employee Culture
- How 5 Axis Machining Improves Your Projects
- Leading the Way for Women in Manufacturing
- Toolcraft’s Response to a Manufacturing Labor Shortage
- Grit, Authenticity and Doing the Right Thing: Manufacturing Jobs with Toolcraft Machining